Dry Cat Food
Dry Cat Food
- Rich with 65% quality animal ingredients1 like free-run2 chicken and turkey and whole herring.
- Carefully balanced calories from protein and fat, plus L-carnitine help maintain a healthy body weight.
- Helps control hairballs with fiber from oat groats, miscanthus grass, lentils, chickpeas and lentil fiber.
- High quality protein, fiber and a probiotic blend help support your indoor cat’s digestive health.
- Crafted in the USA with the world’s best ingredients.
1Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
2Our free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
The Acana Difference
Weight ManagementBalanced calories from protein and fat, plus naturally occurring L-carnitine, help maintain a healthy body weight
Hairball ControlHelps control hairballs with fiber from oat groats, miscanthus grass, lentils, chickpeas, and lentil fiber
Digestive HealthHigh-quality protein, fiber and probiotic blend help support digestive health
Craveable TasteFresh and raw animal ingredients and inclusions of liver provide a burst of flavor cats crave
Biologically Appropriate Nutrition
65%* Animal Ingredients
Chicken, chicken meal, herring meal, oat groats, whole peas, chicken fat, ground miscanthus grass, turkey, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole herring, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, rabbit, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, biotin, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3670 kcal/kg (414 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 39% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 33% from fat.
ACANA™ Indoor Entrée with Free-Run Chicken & Turkey Indoor Cat Adult Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance
- Crude protein (min.) 36 %
- Crude fat (min.) 14 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 5 %
- Moisture (max.) 10 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- Calcium (min.) 1.4 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1 %
- Magnesium (min.) 0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.5 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2 %
- L-carnitine* (min.) 50 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min.) 1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
How to Feed
Calculate Daily Feeding Guide
The tool below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning. We suggest monitoring your pet’s weight and adjusting rations as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
Daily Feeding Quantity
Select choices to show results here.
Daily Feeding Quantity
Sorry! We dont have a calculation for this result.
We suggest using this feeding recommendation as a starting point, and monitoring your cat’s weight and adjusting amounts as needed. We also recommend feeding her twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available. When switching diets, it’s important to transition your cat as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ACANA. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ACANA, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ACANA. † Use a standard 8-ounce measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
Metabolizable Energy is 3670 kcal/kg (414 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 39% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 33% from fat.