Dry Cat Food
Dry Cat Food
- Rich with 65% quality animal ingredients* like raw salmon and whole herring.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Taurine, EPA & DHA are essential nutrients to help maintain your cat’s eye and heart health.
- High quality protein, fiber and a probiotic blend help support your cat’s digestive health.
- Crafted in the USA with the world’s best ingredients.
* Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients. Our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
The Acana Difference
Healthy Skin & CoatBalanced Omega Fatty Acids Support Healthy Skin & a Shiny Coat
Healthy Heart & EyesTaurine, EPA & DHA Help Maintain Eye & Heart Health
Digestive HealthHigh-quality protein, fiber and probiotic blend help support digestive health
Craveable TasteMade with raw fish to provide a bust or flavor cats crave
Biologically Appropriate Nutrition
65%* Animal Ingredients
Salmon, salmon meal, catfish meal, oat groats, whole peas, catfish oil, whole herring, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, catfish, natural salmon flavor, lentil fiber, sunflower oil, rainbow trout, salmon oil, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilusfermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalisfermentation product, dried Lactobacillus caseifermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3800 kcal/kg (433 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 35% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 36% from fat.
ACANA Bountiful Catch recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for Adult Maintenance.
- Crude protein (min.) 33 %
- Crude fat (min.) 16 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 4 %
- Moisture (max.) 10 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.28%
- Calcium (min.) 2 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.4 %
- Magnesium (min.) 0.1%
- Taurine (min.) 0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.5 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
How to Feed
Calculate Daily Feeding Guide
The tool below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning. We suggest monitoring your pet’s weight and adjusting rations as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
Daily Feeding Quantity
Select choices to show results here.
Daily Feeding Quantity
Sorry! We dont have a calculation for this result.
We suggest using this feeding recommendation as a starting point, and monitoring your cat’s weight and adjusting amounts as needed. We also recommend feeding her twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available. When switching diets, it’s important to transition your cat as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ACANA. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ACANA, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ACANA. † Use a standard 8-ounce measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
Metabolizable Energy is 3800 kcal/kg (433 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 35% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 36% from fat.